Monday, August 22, 2011

Whoooo hoooo... NEW BloG!

welcome ~ 
I am so excited to finally be starting a new blog for Carter ~
a friend of mine (who is always asking when I am going to update the website) said she figured it out- she said I must have a mental block about updating the old site because so many times I had to go and write bad news and talk about hard times. deep. I just thought I was too busy chasing Carter... but I do think she was on to something.

SO- New blog- New adventures- New- New- New-


come on in, water is just fine- Enjoy the ride! We move pretty fast around here!

side note- I will be keeping the old site up for awhile until I figure out how to transfer all the old posts here to the new site. Here is the link to the old site: http://www.babyjellybeans.com/web/do/site/home?ID=341906