Friday, August 26, 2011

Rangers vs Red SoX


 

Wednesday I got a text message from Sean... "get your Sox stuff ready" Huh? I knew the Red Sox were in town, but what I didn't know was that Sean had scored some tickets from the office!
BIG SCORE!!
Better yet it was in the suite- which meant AIR CONDITIONING!!!
If you don't live in Texas... we are melting in 105+ degree temps everyday. Not exactly fun baseball weather.
But hey- how often to the Sox come to town? (I think the official answer is twice) but who is counting!
To the Ballpark we headed!






 There is not enough ice water in the world to stay cool in this heat!
 
.
 I had to add this one-
First because Sean was trying to use my camera and got everything but us in focus!
Second, because Carter spent most of the night inside playing with the iPad


Carter thought it was so funny to make Daddy wear his "Big B" hat and he would wear Daddy's hat.

Final Score-
Rangers 0   Red Sox 6
Nice...
And in an economic time of layoffs and crisis,
I want to thank Merrill Lynch for keeping their suite at the Ballpark! LOL!
We had a great night!