Friday, September 23, 2011

Plano Balloon Festival...

Last weekend we took Carter to his first balloon festival in Plano.
We got rained out Friday night, but I think he thought the bus ride over was best part anyway.
But Saturday we were on,
with a beautiful Texas sky and great weather.




look ma, no hands...


didn't take long to find some good music...
which of course meant dancing... in the streets!
Next time I'm gonna take one of those hats you get tips in!
People were all over him!


He got to ride his first ever inflatable!



Yippeeeeeeeee


Would someone please buy that boy some camera lessons?


Carter really liked this balloon


until he saw the Noah's Ark balloon







where did he get those brown eyes?


the pirate balloon was great


I really can't say enough how much I love Carter's iPad


that smile... sheer happiness

an incredible fireworks show topped off our great evening


Huge thanks to Juice in the City who ran a deal for 2 tickets for $5- rock!

I am so excited to plug them ~ they are going to be running a Christmas photography deal for me!
Don't worry, I'll be sure and mention it about a thousand times in the next few weeks!
Very excited!

Thank you to the Plano Balloon Festival for putting on a great family event!
We'll be looking forward to next year!