Thursday, September 1, 2011

Comments & Prayers...

I talked to a few of you over the last couple of days and heard that people are having trouble leaving comments on Carter's new site. I also have trouble leaving comments on other blogger sites sometimes and I hate it! So, I have disabled a couple of things that might be causing the problem. Some of those things are there to prevent spam, but I say let's give it a try and see how it goes! I want it to be easy for everybody! So Comment, Comment, Comment away! You know I love to hear from you! I hope everyone is liking the new blog. Still have a couple of things to add, but all in good time!

While I have you here, I want to ask you to pray for our friend, Keegan. Many of you know Keegan and that he is a heart transplant buddy. He had a rough summer and we hardly got to have any playdates. Carter misses him so much. Keegan's mom and dad made the decision to take him to Boston to find some new answers and get a fresh set of opinions. They made it to Boston last night. Please join us in praying for our dear friends. Keegan & his mom will be staying in Boston while Keegan's dad has to come home to take care of their daughter. I know being separated is going to be hard. If you are in Boston and want to stop by and bring Maddie some dinner, please let me know and I can help arrange that. I have been 3000 miles away from home taking care of my son and I know a homecooked meal and a friendly visit can help lift spirits! I know your prayers will help them get this through this hard time. Please pray for answers for Keegan and strength and energy for Mom & Dad!